Reading Response

     The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian is a very fun book to read. I like it because it is an easy read, its funny, and it is written in a teenagers perspective. He goes through some tough times in middle school as an Indian at a white high school. He writes about them in a diary, and draws pictures to make readers better grasp the image. I find this very helpful when reading the book.
     He gets in situations between the white people for being Indian, and the Indians that he lives with in an Indian reserve for being in a white school. It is all expressed in a light hearted way though so it is easier to connect with. I like this book and can not wait to read more 

Comments

  1. I also enjoy reading this book. I find it amusing and a good read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem