Free Post

     My Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. I went to Vicksburg, Mississippi to see my Mom's side of the family. At first I did not want to go, but I'm glad I did. It was a really fun time. I have 2 little cousins, 7 and 4 years old, they sound like a pain, but are really fun to play and hang out with. My family are big Mississippi State fans, so we watched the football game of them playing Ole Miss. Although the lost, it was still a goo game.
     There was so much food on the tables, I had no clue where to start. There is always one dish that only one person likes, and I was that one person in my family. I got cranberry sauce on my turkey, and my whole family was looking at me like i was crazy. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem