My First Day of School

     The first day of school was good day. It was my first day of high school coming from a different school. Although I was new i knew a lot of people, and were friends with them. The first day I drove up, and didn't know where to go. I was almost late for my first class. the next class I kind of knew where I was going. I love the rotating schedules.
     By the time school was over I was so tired and ready to go home, and then I remembered I had football. At least it was the weekend, and I could sleep in the next day. all in all my first day of high school was a win. I know i will love it.

Comments

  1. Good job with the paragraphs and the organization. Hope this school is better than your last even though I know the answer to that. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem