To Kill a Mockingbird

     I really liked this book and really recommend it to you. I liked seeing Scout and Jem(the main characters) grow up in the 2 years that the book went over. I could really see them both mature from little kids to young adults. This book also taught me to never make my opinion off of other peoples opinions. I also learned I can't judge a person until I have seen life through there perspective. The book also told me to be my self.
     This book had 2 different stories in it, one was a trial with a black man against a white man. The other part of the book was a mysterious neighbor named Boo Radly. Scout and Dill were best friends, and very curious about Boo Radly. They made there opinion off of other peoples opinions and thought he was a monster. When they met him he was a very nice guy. They soon knew that they will never make an opinion off of other peoples, and i learned not to either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem