My Fall Break

     I did not do much this fall break. On Wednesday night I went to my friends house and hung out with them, nothing that interesting. On Thursday we had a football game. We had to be at school for 3 in the afternoon. When we got there we went to piccadilly like we normally do before games. Then it was game time, and everybody was pumped for it. We beat Christian Life 56-12. Even though it was varsity I still got to play. That night I went home with my friends, and hung out. Friday I did not do much, just chilled with my family. Saturday i stayed home to watch the LSU football game against Florida. It was a very good game, LSU ended up winning by 1 point. On Sunday I had a lot of homework, so i did that all day. I had a good fall break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem