Dear 10 Year-Old

     Dear 10 year old, listen to your parents. I know they are mean by making you brush your teeth, and make you do your chores. They know what you are going through, they have been there before.They will be mean sometimes, but that's because the have to. If you never listen to your parents you will not be ready for the real world.
     Dear 10 year old, always be yourself. Don't change for anybody to be cool. You can be your own type of cool. As long as you have good friends then you are cool. Do not think since you make good grade you are a nerd, weird, and have no friends. If you aren't yourself, you are lying to yourself and your friends. So be yourself, and don't change for other people.

Comments

  1. I like the way you worded this. I kind of said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you talked about being yourself because I find that very important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem