The Underdogs

     I'm reading The Underdogs by Mike Lupica is a very good book, I recommend it to anybody that likes sports. It reminds me of Episcopal last year and modern day. The Underdogs reminds me of Episcopal last year because episcopal had to rebuild, and bounce back from the flood. As in The Underdogs the team has to bounce back from not having enough money to support the team.
     The Underdogs reminds me of modern because a girl is going to play on the team. That is relevant because there been a lot of protest about women rights. Back in the day girls would never have been able to play on a football team with al guys. Now they can and that is great.

Comments

  1. I read the book and enjoyed it, I hope you likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really good book to read. I hope to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem