Hits and Misses

     I had a lot of hits and misses throughout Freshman year. We worked on research papers, literary analysis's, personal narrative's, and poems. I'd say a hit this year for me was the research project. I felt very strong on this paper, and I learned a lot about my topic. It was also very fun and interesting to me so I wanted to do it.
     One miss for me this year was the beginning of the poetry unit. In the beginning when we learned the definitions I was not very engaged and interested. But later in the unit i had fun writing poems so it was a hit and a miss. Another miss was the literary analysis. I did not do so good on this project because I was not very interested in this. It did really make me want to write a literary analysis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem