Response to Purple Hibiscus

     The Purple Hibiscus is a very good book. I think it is sad to think about how the children and wife get beaten, but do not tell anybody. I think it is interesting to see what the family will do in the future of the book. I am very engaged in the book right now because it is now getting to the more interesting things. I want the kids and wife to speak up next time it happens so that Papa can be shamed in the public for a bad person.
     I did not like this book at first because I thought it was boring and slow. The same thing kept happening, and it was depressing. I really like how they incorporate there common language within the book. I think it is strange how they the family always ends up going back to the house with Papa and he does everything all over again. I am really starting to like this book now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem