How stressed are you?

     Most of the time in my life I am not really stressed. The only time I get stressed is when I cant do something and it has to be done really soon. Like an assignment that i can figure out how to turn in, and it has to be turned in by a couple of hours. Right now I am a little stressed, but that is normal for somebody to be a little stressed.
     There's also another reason I get stressed, and that is when I have bad grades. I do not know why but every time I get bad grades I get very worried that i will not get them up. It does not have to be at the end of the year either, it can just be whenever I do not have good grades. Right now in this category I am not that stressed, and a i feel good about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem