Strengths and Challenges

     There were many opportunities to find my strengths and challenges this year. Throughout the year we have written many papers, and reading books, and finding themes, and relating them to things in real life. I'd say one of my strengths is connecting themes within my papers. I think i did a very good job at this in my personal narrative.
     One of my challenges was my grammar. I am also not that good at citations. These are both important because you need grammar to make a paper sense. Also with the right wording and grammar you can have double meanings in sentences. You need citations because you can not take things as yours, and it is difficult to find everything you need to cite a source, so I should have asked for more help in the category.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

My Summer Time

Track Athlete Poem